Thursday 17 November 2011

WHY I WAS NAMED BONNKE?

Bonnke is the name I was given by with my loved mum Leonorah Opiyo when Evangelist. Reinhard Bonnke first came in Kenya in the late month in the year 1988. Its a name which has a real meaning in my life, name has a meaning into your life but the choice is us for  whom you want to be. Reading my inspiration articles will make you think different than before. When I realize that I can motivate others is when I develop confidence in me. I  used to be a stutter for almost 17 years, my fellow colleagues would start laughing at me in classes when it was my turn to read a paragraph. It was when I used to be in my primary level and part of my form 1 at the secondary level. I made a prayer that I want to speak fluently like any other person and truly speaking God made it to pass.

I ask myself that I really want to be own I am and overcome my fears. I remember one day I stood before my colleagues and started motivating them on how they need to view the environment around them including people. I normally find myself motivating myself, my fellow colleagues and this made me to relate positively with others. I'm also a peer counselor trained from high school level and experienced. I thank God for giving me this opportunity to inspire any person(s) who will read my inspirational articles, I'm a kind of person who believe that whatever you may want in your life you will definitely achieve it by simply believing in yourself.  

Almighty God can also do for you more than that you think is impossible just believe and have faith. Lets remember that the difference between a fool and a wise person is through reasoning. A  fool person is satisfied in distraction but a wise person is satisfied in achievements. Lets be wise people who can make a great difference in all the activities we are involved in.    

No comments:

Post a Comment